Pre-Purchase Building Inspections
Invest with confidence and have it inspected before cooling off expires.
Pre-Purchase Building Inspections
Your home is often your largest asset, so it makes sense to get it checked over before committing to buying. There is nothing worse than that sinking feeling of regret when you’ve moved in only to find that you’re up for several thousand dollars to fix issues that you weren’t even aware existed.
HomeMasters are family owned and operated business who have been inspecting homes throughout Adelaide for over 13 years and have helped thousands of people in making the correct choice when buying a home in Adelaide, we take pride in our inspections and our trusted reputation to ensure you receive a thorough inspection report that you consider exceptional. We will take the time to have a close up look at any defects with the home that may suggest there is an issue that will cost you money.
HomeMasters Integrity & Professionalism
Integrity and professionalism are the cornerstones of our business, so we set ourselves exacting quality standards and continually update our training to ensure we stay up to date with all of the latest building regulations. In-fact as licensed site supervisors we regularly carry out inspections of new build homes at different stages of their construction so you can rely on our sound building knowledge and experience.
We want you to love your new home so we’ll thoroughly inspect it like we were buying it for ourselves and that’s the HomeMasters difference.
Thorough & Comprehensive Building Inspections in Adelaide
Our building inspection is one of the most comprehensive in Adelaide and covers both inside & outside the house, structural and maintenance issues, as well as the roof, subfloors, and any retaining walls, so if there are problems that lay in wait, we will uncover them.
It is rare that householders know about problems and then deliberately cover them up, but we know all the subtle signs to look for, and if we see the slightest indication that there could be an issue, we’ll investigate further and notify you.
Get in contact with us
Wondering what actually happens at a pre-purchase building inspection?
Homemasters Exceeding the Industry Standards for pre-purchase inspections in Adelaide
When you come to HomeMasters, you are dealing with Adelaide’s most trusted building inspectors offering exceptional customer service, experienced and skilled building inspectors and Adelaide’s most thorough building inspection. Available seven days a week we’ll take care of everything including
- Arranging access to the home with the vendor/agent.
- 24-hour turnaround – we’ll inspect your home within 24 hours and have your report issued the same day or early the next morning (for afternoon inspections), so you can make any decisions needed within the cooling off period.
- One on one service – join us on the inspection and we’ll talk you through and show you all the issues we find, or we’ll talk you through our easy to read report to ensure you’re fully informed and knowledgeable about the home you are buying.
- Comprehensive reporting that exceeds Australian Standards 4349.1 2007 – our exhaustive inspection checklist goes above and beyond the industry standards so you can buy with complete confidence.
- Easy to read reports – All our reports are packed full of relevant information, organised in easy to read sections and come complete with colour photographs highlighting any issue we find.
- First class service and advice that you can depend on.
We go above and beyond the Australian standard
- Personal 1 on 1 service with your building inspector (attend your inspection).
- Reports full of photos outlining defects.
On time every time.
- We will arrange the booking on your behalf.
Available after hours!
- Friendly staff who are willing to help.
Quick turn around on reports.
- We will get your building inspection done within the cooling-off period.
Our building inspections cover:
Click heading to learn more:
- Plumbing – Hot water system, waterflow, taps
- Roof framing
- Moisture in wet areas
- Retaining walls
- Pests/Termites – With a Pre-Purchase timber Pest Inspection – See more here