HomeMasters Building Inspections
EVERY HOME INSPECTED AS IF WE WERE BUYING IT OURSELVES
Take the stress out of buying your home & be fully informed with a Homemasters Building Inspection
Your home is often your largest asset, so it makes sense to get it checked over before committing to buying. There is nothing worse than that sinking feeling of regret when you’ve moved in only to find that you’re up for several thousand dollars to fix issues that you weren’t even aware existed.
As a family owned and operated business who has been around for over 13 years, we take great pride in our work and our trusted reputation. Offering a first-class building inspection, we take the time to have a close up look at any signs or symptoms that may suggest there is an issue.
Homemasters Integrity & Professionalism
Integrity and professionalism are the cornerstones of our business, so we set ourselves exacting quality standards and continually update our training to ensure we stay up to date with all of the latest building regulations. In-fact as licensed site supervisors we regularly carry out inspections of new build homes at different stages of their construction so you can rely on our sound building knowledge and experience.
We want you to love your new home so we’ll thoroughly inspect it like we were buying it for ourselves and that’s the Homemasters difference.
Thorough & Comprehensive Building Inspections across Adelaide
Our building inspection is one of the most comprehensive in Adelaide and covers both inside & outside the house, structural and maintenance issues, as well as the roof, basements, and any retaining walls, so if there are problems that lie in wait, we will uncover them.
It is very rare that householders know about problems and then deliberately cover them up, but we know all the subtle signs to look for, and if we see the slightest indication that there could be an issue, we’ll investigate further and notify you.
Submit an enquiry
Wondering what actually happens at a pre-purchase inspection?
Homemasters Exceeding the Industry Standards
When you come to Homemasters, you are dealing with Adelaide’s most trusted building inspectors offering exceptional customer service, experienced and skilled building inspectors and Adelaide’s most thorough building inspection. Available seven days a week we’ll take care of everything including
- Arranging access to the home with the vendor/agent.
- 24-hour turnaround – we’ll inspect your home within 24 hours and have your report issued the same day or early the next morning (for afternoon inspections), so you can make any decisions needed within the cooling off period.
- One on one service – join us on the inspection and we’ll talk you through and show you all the issues we find, or we’ll talk you through our easy to read report to ensure you’re fully informed and knowledgeable about the home you are buying.
- Comprehensive reporting that exceeds Australian Standards 4349.1 2007 – our exhaustive inspection checklist goes above and beyond the industry standards so you can buy with complete confidence.
- Easy to read reports – All our reports are packed full of relevant information, organised in easy to read sections and come complete with colour photographs highlighting any issue we find.
- First class service and advice that you can depend on.
We go above and beyond the Australian standard
- Personal 1 on 1 service with your building inspector (attend your inspection).
- Reports full of photos outlining defects.
On time every time.
- We will arrange the booking on your behalf.
Available after hours!
- Friendly staff who are willing to help.
Quick turn around on reports.
- We will get your building inspection done within the cooling-off period.
Our building inspection will cover:
- Plumbing- Hot water system, waterflow, taps
- Roof framing
- Moisture in wet areas
- Retaining walls
- Pests/Termites – With a Pre-Purchase timber Pest Inspection – See more here
- Salt/rising damp
- Roof covering
- And much more