Pre-Purchase Building Inspections
Protect Your Investment with Our Pre-Purchase Building Inspections in Adelaide
Your home is one of your most valuable assets, which is why it’s important to have it thoroughly inspected before making a purchase. There’s nothing worse than discovering unexpected issues after moving in, and facing thousands of dollars in repairs. While it may seem like a tedious aspect of the buying process, a building inspection is a worthwhile investment in your peace of mind.
At HomeMasters, we’re a family-owned and operated business with over 14 years of experience inspecting homes throughout Adelaide. We’re committed to providing our clients with the information they need to make informed decisions when buying a home. Our team takes great pride in our inspections and our trusted reputation for delivering thorough and exceptional inspection reports.
We take the time to carefully examine the property, identifying any defects or issues that could cost you money down the line. If you’re wondering how much a building inspection costs, we invite you to fill out our contact form or review our Frequently Asked Questions for further information. Don’t leave your investment to chance – contact HomeMasters today for a comprehensive building inspection in Adelaide.
Comprehensive Property Inspection Reports with a Commitment to Integrity & Professionalism
At HomeMasters, we believe that integrity and professionalism are the keys to our success. That’s why we hold ourselves to the highest quality standards and regularly update our training to remain current with the latest building regulations. As a leading provider of building inspections in Adelaide, we are committed to delivering exceptional service to our clients.
Our team is passionate about helping you find your dream home, and we will go above and beyond to ensure that you’re completely satisfied with your purchase. We treat every inspection as if we were buying the property ourselves, providing you with the peace of mind you need when making such an important decision. Experience the HomeMasters difference for yourself, and contact us today for a comprehensive building inspection in Adelaide.
Protect Your Investment with Our Thorough and Comprehensive Building Inspections in Adelaide
As a leading provider of building inspections in Adelaide, our services are designed to be thorough and comprehensive. Our inspections cover both the interior and exterior of the house, including structural and maintenance issues, as well as the roof, subfloors, and any retaining walls and much more. This ensures that any potential problems are uncovered, giving you the information you need to make an informed decision about your property purchase.
While most homeowners are unaware of any hidden issues, our experienced team knows what to look for. We are trained to identify even the subtlest signs of problems, and will investigate any areas of concern further to ensure that you are fully informed about the condition of the property. Our commitment to quality and attention to detail are what set us apart from the rest. Contact us today to schedule a comprehensive building inspection in Adelaide.
Get in contact with us
"Thank you so much again for the building inspection. Without you we would have bought a lemon. Moving forward, we would like to take your advice and get a termite treatment done on the property right away. Thanks!"
"A thank you to HomeMasters for your fast and informative building inspection; it was extremely helpful. You shed a lot of light on my purchase. I will definitely recommend you to any friends and family in the future"
"Hi Patrick, Len and the team. Thanks for completing our building & pest inspection. Thank you Len in particular. The one-to-one service and thorough walk through both the good and bad points of the property was invaluable"
Exceeding Industry Standards for building and property inspections in Adelaide
At HomeMasters, we are proud to be Adelaide’s most trusted building inspection company, renowned for our exceptional customer service, experienced and skilled building inspectors, and thorough building inspections. We understand that your time is valuable, which is why we offer a comprehensive range of services, including:
- Access arrangements with vendors/agents made on your behalf, providing you with a hassle-free experience.
- 24-hour turnaround – we inspect your property within 24 hours of booking, and you’ll receive your report the same day or early the next morning (for afternoon inspections). This way, you have ample time to make informed decisions within the cooling-off period.
- Personalised service – join us on the inspection, and we’ll walk you through each issue we find. Alternatively, we can guide you through our detailed and easy-to-read report to ensure you have all the information you need to make an informed decision.
- Comprehensive reporting that exceeds Australian Standards 4349.1 2007 – our exhaustive inspection checklist goes above and beyond the industry standards to provide you with complete peace of mind when purchasing your new home.
- Easy-to-read reports – Our reports are meticulously organised into easy-to-read sections and include colour photographs highlighting any issues we find, ensuring that you understand everything in the report.
- First-class service and advice – We’re here to help you make the right decisions for your investment, and we stand behind our work with a commitment to excellence.
What you can expect when booking with HomeMasters Building Inspections
- Enjoy a personalized, one-on-one service with your building inspector.
- Our detailed reports are easy to read and contain a wealth of information, complete with photos and comprehensive outlines of major and minor defects.
- We take punctuality seriously and strive to be on time every time for your building inspection appointment.
- Let us handle the booking arrangements on your behalf for your convenience.
- Our friendly staff are always willing to help and available to answer any questions you may have, even after hours.
- We understand the importance of a quick turnaround on reports, so we work efficiently to ensure you receive your report as soon as possible.
- With our fast service, we can get your building inspection done within the cooling-off period, providing you with peace of mind and timely insights into your property investment.
See a video of what actually happens at a pre-purchase building inspection
While conducting our building inspection we will inspect:
- Salt/Rising Damp
- Roof covering
- Roof Void
- Doors and frames
- Skylights, vents and flues
- Interior and exterior of the property
- Eaves and fascias
- Hand rails
- Plumbing – Hot water system, waterflow, taps
- Roof framing
- Pathways and concreting
- Downlight spacing
- Moisture in wet areas, cracked tiles, poor maintenance, shower alcove
- Retaining walls
- Garaging – Carports
- Pests/Termites – With a Pre-Purchase timber Pest Inspection – See more here