A pre purchase pest inspection will allow you to make an informed decision before it is too late. A HomeMasters pre purchase pest inspection covers all the key concerns.
- We alert you to any prior treatments
- Any termite damage observed at the time of your inspection
- Presence of current/active live termites
- Conducive conditions which may attract termites to your home
- Advise you on any required treatments
After our pest inspection we produce a high quality report, and follow that up with A detailed 1 on 1 consult. Move in knowing that the property was inspected by a true, caring, professional pest inspector. We never outsource our pest inspections, allowing you the option to bundle it with your building inspection and save with a combined building and pest inspection.
Don't be caught out
There are many different species of termites, however the most damaging are subterranean termites. They are most likely to be nesting in a tree, but can also be found in the soil. The CSIRO survey, reports that 32% of homes had a termite presence, and one third of homes inspected prior to sale had some termite damage. 1 in 3 homes being damaged/affected is quite an alarming statistic.
Don't be caught out saying "It'll never happen to me" Phone HomeMasters now for that important pest inspection.
Working with our friendly team at HomeMasters couldn't be easier.
We recommend clients attend towards the end of their pest inspection. While our reports are very thorough, there's no substitute for going through the property one on one with the inspector. However, if you're unable to attend, we will discuss your pest inspection in detail over the phone.
We welcome your questions and are more than happy to provide follow up assistance.
OUR PEST INSPECTIONS INCLUDE
THE INSPECTION OF:
- Timber walls
- Timber flooring
- Slab Edge
- Sub-floor (if applicable)
- Electrical damage by pests
- Check for any prior treatments
- Concealed entry points
- Treatment Methods and type of chemicals
- Roof cavity
- Moisture readings including wet areas
- Retaining walls
- Perimeter trees/shrubs
- Hazardous/High risk areas
- Treatment recommendations if required
- Quoting for treatment if arranged (We also do pest control see More)
- Professional, thorough & honest assessment of the property
- Simple explanations of any issues
- Completely independent reporting
- One-on-one personal review with the inspector
- Full compliance with Australian Standards
- Peace of mind
- Professional service second to none